Did you know that millennials are reading more and more magazines? Recent studies show that millennials prefer printed reading material. Print media brings them back to a simpler time when the world was not totally digitized. Print media, such as magazines, bring back memories. Holding and turning the pages of a magazine helps the reader escape from their everyday life and gives the reader a pause in life. Reading a magazine article will make the article much more memorable, and the tactile process of reading a magazine provides the brain with more time to process the information. People tend to trust the information printed in a reputable magazine more than digital media. Magazines are seen as a luxury item in this time of pop up media.
Reasons that magazine printing is still useful:
· Magazines complement digital media to create maximum exposure
· The look and feel of a magazine cannot be replicated on a screen; printed media is felt, seen, and sometimes smelled….
· Leisurely relaxation, slowly turning pages, provides a tactile connection
· Provides a virtual disconnect, no pop-up distractions
· Makes a message last longer, easier to read
· Magazines are a long-trusted media source
· Niche audience-defined readership, advertisers know their audience based on the type of magazine
· Magazines are lasting media that can be passed on or held onto for years to come
Magazine printing is still useful. Whether you are printing a specialty magazine on cars or your magazine keeps your readers up to date on the latest fashions, you can rest assured that your audience still wants a printed magazine.
Contact CPC Printing and Promotions today to discuss your magazine printing ideas. CPC Printing and Promotions has been printing world-class magazines for nearly sixty years. We know what we are doing! We service businesses throughout Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, Illinois, and Indiana. Print your magazine with us. Let’s discuss your magazine printing needs by email or call us at 608.781.1050 or 800.658.9032 for all print services.