5 Things to Consider When Choosing a Commercial Printing Company
Commercial printing jobs are a part of every business. Ensuring that your brand is distinguished and stands out among your competitors is essential.
Selecting a Commercial Printing Company
1. When it comes to commercial printing, the most important thing to consider is the quality of the product. Always ask for product samples. The final product is a representation of your company.
2. Do your research! Read online reviews check social media sites like Google, Yelp, and Facebook. What kind of reputation does this printing company have? Have others had positive experiences working with this particular commercial printing company? Do they deliver what they promised? How long have they been in business? Have other customers been satisfied with their work and service? People are pretty vocal with how they feel about a product they’ve purchased, use those reviews to help guide your commercial printing purchasing decisions.
3. In commercial printing, many printing products are not worth anything if they cannot be delivered on the agreed upon delivery time. The majority of commercial printing jobs are time sensitive. Does the printing company have a proven track record of delivering projects on time? What is the average project turnaround rate? Is there enough time for the project to be redone if it does not turn out the way that you expected?
4. Does the commercial printing company have the capability to complete this particular project in-house or do they outsource it? Keep in mind that if they are outsourcing printing projects, it may very well result in slower turnaround times. It is important to find these things out when doing your research.
5. A commercial printing company should have excellent customer service throughout the entire printing process. Are your phone calls and emails being returned in a timely fashion? Are the customer service representatives easily accessible? Be sure there is an open line of communication in case any issues arise.
CPC Printing and Promotions is located in Onalaska, Wisconsin and has been in business for over 60 years. Take a look at our many great reviews and contact us today for all your commercial printing needs.